J.M.'s Titles

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Happy New Year!!!!!!!

2012 was a great year. Thanks to you, the reader, I reached my sales goal. It was a modest goal, however, if someone would have told me a year ago that I would reach that many readers, I would never have believed it. There are currently just under 70,000 copies of my books in circulation right now. This fact blows me away!

I've received some great fan-mail over the last year and I have to say, I LOVE hearing from you. I know that not everyone is going to like my work, so to be able to connect with those that do is a very special thing for me. Keep them coming!

I have given myself a goal of finishing Bitter the Sane and having it published by summer. It has been slow going. This isn't the books fault, it's mine. Life has been kind of crazy the last few months and I haven't been able to get myself in the correct frame of mind to write as as much as I should/want. Don't fear, I'm back on track.

Another exciting thing that should make a good number of you happy is that I am going to begin working on the fourth full length edition of The Shadow Series. Yes, you read correctly. I've always had book four in my head, but was never sure if I was going to write it or not. Well, due to fan emails, posts on the Shadow Series Facebook page, and posts on my Amazon Author's Page, I have decided that the story needs to be continued! I can't wait to get back into that world. Thank you all for giving me the push! I will not give a projected release date, but do hope that I can finish it by the end of the year.

I sincerely hope that 2013 brings each of you health, hope, and prosperity! Thank you for your support.

Take care!

J.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment