J.M.'s Titles

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Rejuvinated and ready to own 2014!

Happy New Year!

As the title states, I am pumped up about the new year. 2013 was a rough one on many levels. Professionally, I didn't dedicate myself as I should have and for that I apologize. I've taken too long to get Axiom Theory out to you. The last year has presented a lot of challenges and I don't think I handled them with the grace and skill that I could have. This year will be different. PERIOD.

You will be hearing much more from me here. I am going to re-engage and get back into the world of public relations and I'm going to start swimming in the social media waters once again. I unplugged for a while and, though I think it was necessary, it didn't help me professionally.

I am going to own 2014. I can't say that I know for sure what it will bring, but I can say for certain that I know what it isn't.

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment