J.M.'s Titles

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Coffee, edits, reading, and SNOW!

Good morning everyone. Hope you're all staying warm. I'm sure I'm not alone when I say that I've had enough of winter. The benefit has been that I've gotten more editing and reading in this week than I have in a while!

I've performed two rounds on Axiom Theory this week. There are three to four passes left to go before I'm going to let it go. It will for sure be available this month. I PROMISE!

I'm also going to create an Omnibus in e-book form for the Shadow Series that will include all five books (the four main novels and Cliff's Memoirs). I don't know if that will be formatted and ready by the end of the month, but it should be shortly thereafter.

I'm currently reading J.L. Bryan's Fairy Metal Thunder. It's a great, light read and exactly what I needed. There are times when I want dark and heavy, and times when I just want to have fun. This book is fun.

Well, I'm going to get back to my pecan coffee as I watch some cartoons with my kids. The day will begin for me in about a half hour. Until then, I'm going to relax!

Hope you all have a great weekend. Stay warm, be safe, and make someone smile!


No comments:

Post a Comment