J.M.'s Titles

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Some of my favorites

I thought I'd post about some of my favorite authors and give you links to their Amazon page so that you can check out their work as well! Just click on their name to get your next great escape!

Monique Martin: I have read every book in Monique's Out of Time series and have to say it is one of my top three favorites of all time. Monique's characters, big or small, are so vivid and alive that you'll truly feel like you know them.

Maria Rachel Hooley: I have read several of Maria's books and the one that especially blew me away was October Breezes. FANTASTIC BOOK!

David Dalglish: One of David's many series' is another one of my top three favorites. The Paladins was an amazing journey!

J.L. Bryan: A couple of months ago I started reading J.L. Bryan's fairy series called Songs of Magic and I haven't been able to stop since. This series is simply fun. It's exactly what some of us need when life gets heavy and we need to get away.

No comments:

Post a Comment