J.M.'s Titles

Sunday, January 22, 2012

2012 is off to an AMAZING start!

January 2012 will go down as my single most successful month to date. Failing Test has spent the last week in triple digit ranking in the Kindle store, and A Shadow's Light is currently ranked under 3000. It's amazing. I am gaining over a thousand readers a week right now and I feel so blessed and thankful.

I want everyone to know that this success is not making me slack off! I am actually feeling a little bit of pressure to deliver the next book. I won't rush it out, just for the sake of publishing, but I want you to know that I am working hard on The Reverence of One: Book Three of the Shadow Series, and will do everything I can to get it out by the end of May 2012.

From there, I will get to work on the sequel to Before & Gone, tentatively titled "the Bitter Sane".

Thank you, thank you, thank you! You all mean the world to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment