J.M.'s Titles

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

It's been too long!

It has been far too long since I've posted, but I've been very busy writing!

I have received a great number of fan emails lately, and for that I am truly grateful! Nearly each one asked about when The Reverence of One: Book Three of the Shadow Series will be out. The best answer that I can honestly give is that it will be out for sure by the end of June. I know, I know, I originally said the end of April, but sometimes things come up that don't allow as much writing time as I would like. Things have settled down and I have been writing more in the past two weeks than in the past two months. It is going great!

I also have a big interview in the works. I don't know for sure when it will be posted, but I think you will all enjoy it!

Thanks again to you all for your support and readership!

Sincerely,
J.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment