J.M.'s Titles

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Time flies!

It's been a busy month so I apologize for not having posted in a while. How are you all? Things are good here in Kansas. Spring is here (though it's snowing in the northwestern part of the state right now) and we've been working outside cleaning up the place. We live in the country and have TONS of trees and bushes that required some attention. Our burn pile is monstrous! It'll have to wait as we're in a burn ban currently. It's crazy to think how much snow we had this winter yet we're still starving for moisture.

Anyway, enough about that. I have starting writing my next book. It is something that my daughter asked me for last year and I promised that when I finished Axiom Theory that I would write it for her. It is called The Toadstool Princess: The Chronicles of Wyk. It (of course) is a fairy book that is meant for younger readers. Don't worry though, I'll be back to the usual contemporary/sci-fi fantasy action with the third book of The Chosen series right after this one is finished up!

Hope life is treating you all well. Take care and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment